Set over 8½ acres, the Solden Hill estate features 5 individual properties each created to offer a mix of residential care, supported living and step-down living with moving on skills.
The main house is the base for many of the daily activities offered at Solden Hill in addition to this, the house also accommodates our lifelong learning suite which is managed by our resident independence coach and is open to both residents and visiting learners.
The improvements which have been made at Solden Hill in recent years have been extensive. From the addition of the large vegetable garden, chicken coop and BBQ patio to the renovation of the craft room and the conception of Bluebell Café which is operated by our residents. Here at Solden Hill we aim to offer the very best engaging activities coupled with unrivalled care.
- Solden Hill House (main house)
- Flora Innes House (one mile from the main house)
- Apps House (within the grounds of Solden Hill House)
- Giles House (supported living within the grounds of Solden Hill House)
- The Lodges (supported living within the grounds of Solden Hill House)